Job number: 26080851C
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £19,500 to £20,185 per annum
Job Title: Frame Assembler
Location: Burgess Hill
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, alternating every 4 weeks, 7am - 3:30pm and 10:30am - 7pm
Salary: £19,500 - 20,185 p/a
Benefits: Permanent position, weekly fruit, snacks, soft drinks & Tea and Coffee, and overtime opportunities available
We are working with an excellent employer in Burgess Hill who are expanding and looking for additional Frame Assemblers to join their busy production team. This is a hands-on role, assembling frames and doors to a high specification. Previous experience in assembly, carpentry or glazing would be highly advantageous.
Please note, this role follows an alternating 4-week shift pattern - 7am - 3:30pm and 10:30am - 7pm. Please only apply if you are willing and able to accommodate this shift pattern for the long term.
This role is initially on a temporary basis with the opportunity to become a permanent role for the right candidates.
- Assembling frames and doors following specification
- Arranging fixtures and fittings to ensure they are secured accurately
- Measuring and cutting of products will be required
- A background in assembly, carpentry or glazing is desirable
- Hands on assembly skills are essential
- Confident using power tools
- You must be proactive with a good attitude to work
- A reliable and dependable team player
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.