£9.48 per hour
20 hrs per week
Alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays 8am - 4pm
Every Saturday and Sunday 9am - 3pm
General assistant needed to help provide a welcoming and informative environment for visitors and local business partners
- Giving advice and information to visitors
- Carry out daily duties including litter collection and supporting volunteers
- Operate and oversee car parks; monitoring capacity, coin collections, data entry and input, liaising with contractors
- Undertake grounds and site maintenance programme using tools and equipment
- Provide support to the wider recreation team, undertaking a range of administrative tasks
- Approachable and friendly individual
- Hard working and proactive approach
- Happy working outdoors in all weather
An established and reputable business who have built over 1,800 miles of walking, running and cycling trails, supplying England's largest amount of sustainably-sourced timber, and conserving the homes of thousands of plants and animals.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Shaun on 01743 235532. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.