£7.83 perhr increasing to £9.15 p/h
Temporary to Permanent
We are looking for a General Operative to work in a production team to prepare parts to be coated/ sprayed and keep machines loaded with parts ready to go through the coating/spraying process. The role will progress once taken on perm to an inspector role which pays £9.15 p/h once signed off on training procedures.
Main duties will include:
• Use of machinery to clean and prepare parts
• Sorting and packing of finished parts ready for dispatch
• Complete department paperwork in line with company procedures and industry standard.
• Organise and move parts around the factory to different areas of production and dispatch
• Comply with all health & safety/PPE rules and regulations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Ability to set up and run production equipment
• Work to high quality standards
• Have an eye for detail and focus on quality
• Be hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
Shifts are Mon - Fri 6-2, 2-10,10-
On site parking
This is a great time to join a successful local business that is going through a period of growth, with the opportunity to secure a permanent position for the right candidate.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.