Geography Teacher ASAP
Needed for a full time role until the end of the Academic Year
Competitive daily rate, Pension and AWR
Travail Education are seeking to appoint a fully qualified to PGCE or equivalent Geography Teacher to start work immediately at a mixed Academy on the outskirts of Grantham, Lincolnshire.
The role is a full time planning, preparation and delivery role across both KS3 and KS4, you will be well supported by the Humanities department throughout the duration of the contract.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- PGCE or equivalent
- In date Fully Enhanced DBS that is registered on the DBS Update Service
- 2 Years of traceable references work/study
- Previous experience teaching Geography across KS3 & 4
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Able to start straight away
For further information on this role please call Jason on 01476 570716
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.