Goods In Operative Nights
Goods In Operative
- Benefits - Free Parking, On Bus Route, refreshments and cooking facilities, Supportive Team and Excellent Working Environment
- Job Title - Goods In Operative
- Salary - £8.72ph
- Location - Doncaster
- Duration - Temp
- Hours - 9.30pm-6am Sun-Thurs
This is an amazing opportunity for the successful Goods In Operatives to work with a Doncaster based distributor who are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth where duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and courteous first point of contact for all delivery personnel and third party couriers.
- Unloading stock deliveries with counterbalance vehicle
- Providing an efficient and effective 'goods in' service in line with department 'best practice' and ensure compliance to relevant policies and procedures.
- To process paperwork accurately and efficiently in line with departmental policy and set procedures.
- Replenishing of stock throughout the warehouse with counterbalance vehicle
- To identify, accurately check and sign for goods into the department, maintaining an accurate log.
- Co-ordinating deliveries efficiently
- Operating Reach/Counterbalance Trucks
- Ensuring the goods in/holding area is kept safe, secure, clean and organised and where applicable in line with company 'best practice'.
- To liaise with departments and suppliers where discrepancies have been raised.
- Alert departments upon receipt of urgent supplies or reagent deliveries,
- Any other duties as defined or requested by the warehouse Manager.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Have a valid couterbalance licence (an advantage even an in house)
- Have experience of working in a busy goods in/out department
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be PC literate specifically understand Red Prairie
- Be a motivated and adaptable individual
- Be flexible with working hours
- Be a none smoker due to the nature of the product
This role will be a temporary
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.