£32,175, permanent nights, S9 Sheffield, 33 days holiday, pension, quarterly bonus schemes, onsite gym, free parking, full Christmas shutdown, wellbeing programmes
We are delighted to be working with a prestigious engineering client based in Sheffield S9 that has an opportunity for an individual with a background working as a Grinder to join their team on a full time permanent basis. After an exciting period of growth our client is increasing their production output and therefore has multiple new opportunities within their business to recruit for.
You will be responsible for working as part of the General Grinding team to deliver customer products in a timely fashion as per customer expectations. Reporting into the Team Leader and working as part of a modern manufacturing environment your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Manual cylindrical grinding and body grinding components
- Working on the reamer machines
- Interpreting drawing specifications
- Using micrometers to measure tools
- Use DTI clock to comply with all quality checks
- Recording and reporting any product issues
- Producing upto 1200 tools per day
To be successful for the position of Grinder you must;
- Have some previous relevant experience (some training can be provided but must have enough basic skills in this area)
- Be willing to undergo training
- Be flexible with shifts
- Have experience working to tight tolerances
This role would suit someone that has worked as a Cylindrical grinder, Manual grinder or Manual machinist within an engineering machine shop, production or manufacturing environment.
The role of Grinder comes with an envious benefits package including;
- £16.50ph / £32,175pa
- 33 days holiday
- Permanent night shift
- Pension auto enrolment
- Full workwear
- Free parking
- Full Christmas shutdown
- Quarterly bonus schemes
- Employee assistance programmes including well being
- Training and development opportunities
- Clean, modern working environment
- Free on site gym
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an Employment Agency.
If you match the above description and are interested in the position please apply online now, call Phoebe or Lucy now on 01142 768 228 or email your CV
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Don't forget to give Travail Employment Group a 'Like' on Facebook!
Search for - Travail Employment Group Sheffield!