Group Finance Controller
Group Financial Controller
12 month fixed term contract
Salary - please enquire
Monday to Wednesday 8am - 5pm, Thursday 8am to 4.30pm Friday 8am - 12pm
25 days bank holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Excellent staff benefits
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a reputable business based in Oswestry for a Group Financial Director for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Group Financial Controller is responsible for a wide range of tasks such as overseeing the preparation of timely monthly consolidated management reporting for their UK based Group.
• Preparation of timely monthly consolidated management reporting.
• Transactional processing of all Group related journals/adjustments.
• Reviewing all subsidiary accounts for accuracy and completeness, implementing improvements where necessary.
• Balance sheet reconciliation process for the UK and compliance in subsidiaries through internal audit processes.
• Group Insurance arrangements.
• Cost centre variance analysis review structure for Group R&D/Engineering including detailed external costs and internal FTE by Project.
• Driving Capex and R&D Financial Procedures and policies.
• Production of Management accounts analysis and dashboard/KPI analysis for Group R&D/Engineering and identification/explanation of all major variance's vs Target/Budget/Prior Year etc.
• Preparation for all Strategic Plans, Budgets and forecasts for Group R&D/Engineering ensuring involvement/interaction with the major cost owners.
• Validating and challenging Purchasing
To be effective and successful in this role, you will need to be:
• A Qualified Accountant ACMA/ACCA
• Have a track record of successful financial direction and control in a manufacturing business
• Completer finisher
• Attention to detail
• Excellent analytical skills
Our client is a successful and long established business who design, manufacture and distribute their products worldwide. They are recognised as being at the cutting edge of their sector technology and have a strong reputation for service and quality.
• Monday to Friday
• 25 + 8 bank holidays
• Contributory Pension
• Potential permanent opportunity
For more information on this vacancy or to apply please call Rachael on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.