Quality Country Pub with Rooms
Excellent Rates of Pay and Working Conditions
This charming and attractive Country Pub is looking for an experienced and ambitious Head Chef to run the daily operation of this busy kitchen.
This quality country pub/hotel offers a warm and welcoming stay/eatery experience by providing excellent customer service and a high quality standard of food. Boasting both inside and outside dining areas, this really is a gem located in a rural conservation village.
The role of Head Chef:
As Head Chef you will be responsible for the daily operation of the kitchen, having full autonomy on planning and writing the regularly changing fresh, seasonal menus alongside daily specials.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all food orders and produced to the highest quality standards, in a time efficient manner, to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Effective communication with Front of House Management
- Motivating and communicate well with small team within the Kitchen, as well as ensuring all H&S and Food Health Standards are continuously met.
- Managing stock levels within the kitchen, liaising/placing orders with supplies
To be successful for this Head Chef role you will:
- Have previous experience working in a similar environment
- Be able to cope under pressure, staying calm with the ability to motivate and inspire the team
- Be fully up to date with health and safety legislation and practices
- Be an inspiring leader and team player
- Have passion for writing menus and creating new dishes with fresh ingredients which cater to a variety of dietary requirements
Due to the volume of applicants if we have not contacted you within 14 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has branches nationwide.
Our Catering & Hospitality division works with a variety of clients from Gastro Pubs, Hotels and Restaurants to Schools, Care Homes and Hospitals. Working closely with candidates from all departments within the Catering & Hospitality sector we are confident in matching the right people for the right jobs.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.