Health, Safety And Quality Manager
Health, Safety And Quality Manager
Job number: 27001043
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £26,000 to £30,000 per annum
Health, Safety and Quality Manager
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum based on experience
Flintshire - Commutable from Wrexham, Chester and Ellesmere Port
A Health, Safety and Quality Manager is required for an exciting new opportunity that has become available with an established local company with a worldwide reputation for its outstanding products. The appointed candidate will support in the development of a company-wide H&S policy and system by supporting all teams in achieving health & safety, quality and environmental excellence through a positive approach to reporting and proactive approach to prevention.
• Liaison with all employees, Team Leaders, Managers and subcontractors on health, safety, environmental, welfare and quality issues
• Ensure compliance with applicable legislation, approved codes of practice, British & International Standards and industry guidance and communicate any new or changes to existing requirements, chair H&S Meetings
• Support in a face to face and administrational capacity all aspects of health, safety, welfare, environmental and quality management
• Ensuring HSE actions, non-conformities, observations and opportunities for improvement raised are actioned and implemented as required in a timely manner
• Providing first line advice and coaching to managers and employees on health, safety, welfare, environmental and quality issues
• Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe systems of work
• Undertake accident investigations as necessary and produce reports for management and external bodies such as HSE as necessary
• Ensure all PPE and safety equipment requirements are met
• Managing all equipment, inspections and repairs and ensure all records are kept up to date
• Ensure risk management is effectively implemented and monitor compliance
• Coordinate, monitor and arrange training for staff
• Undertake daily walk about, site inspections fortnightly and produce all relevant reports
• Development and delivery of health & safety inductions and familiarisation programmes for new starters
• Liaise with the company's appointed external H&S external body
• Full responsibility for Company preparations for annual H&S audits and Quality Assurance
• To assist in retaining all current quality accreditations and work towards the attainment of new quality accreditations
• Demonstrable working history within a similar role
• Holder of NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills and highly numerate
• Well organised and competent IT user, proficient report writer
• Excellent attention to detail are organisational skills
• The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Capability to build and maintain effective, strong and professional working relationships
My client is a busy and long established manufacturing business with strong reputation for its quality branding and innovation of its products.
• Free Parking
• Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 4pm
• Excellent career opportunities
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.