Hgv Class 2 Driver
HGV Refuse Driver
Temporary fixed term contract
Newtown / Welshpool
£10.43 per hour
37 hours a week (Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 15:30 and 07:30 - 15:00 Friday)
You will be working as part of the refuse team as the HGV Refuse Driver within the Powys area, transporting refuse ready for disposal or recycling.
• Ensure all work is completed in accordance to the supervisor's direction.
• Safely transporting the refuse team
• Complete the safe and effective collection of the refuse across the Welshpool / Newtown area.
• Ensure the safe disposal of the refuse or recycling.
• Complete critical vehicle maintenance checks.
• Class 1 / 2 HGV Licence.
• CPC Licence.
• Digital Tachograph card.
• Must have a UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
• Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with the general public.
• Work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Reliable, punctual and customer oriented.
• £10.43 per hour
• Early start and early finish
• Monday to Friday
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Daniel Talliss on 01743 235 532 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.