Part Time - 25 hours per week Monday to Friday
Wrexham Town Centre
£9.69 per hour
Part time HR Administrator required to join our reputable client based in Wrexham Town Centre. The role will involve confidential administrative support to the HR Team, ensuring all recruitment and learning and development activities are effectively co-ordinated.
• Provide administration support for all recruitment related activities
• Complete DBS checks
• Update HR systems
• Deal with basic enquiries
• Assisting with recruitment campaigns
• Maintain HR databases of timekeeping etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Confident communication skills
• Strong IT literacy - including Microsoft Office
• GCSE English & Maths Grade C or above
• Experience of working within HR desirable but not essential
• Welsh speaking desirable but not essential
The company is an advisory service based in Wrexham Town Centre who provide essential guidance and support.
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Rachael on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.