Up to £25,000 per annum
30 days holiday
A progressive and well established organisation in the Wrexham area with a reputation for excellence are recruiting for a HR Advisor on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will work closely alongside shift leaders within their busy production team so must have experience of working within manufacturing and ideally hold FMCG experience.
• Management of disciplinary, grievance, absence, retirement and redundancy procedures
• Support resource planning including recruitment
• Deliver key processes such as; absence management, performance management and employee development reviews.
• Advising managers on the terms and conditions of employment and share best practice with them
• Supporting change management processes and continuous improvement cycle
• Partner with people managers (business unit leads, shift line leads etc) on complex employee relations cases, as well as ongoing consultation and relationship with local works councils and employee representative's groups.
• Lead the implementation of new systems and processes that support resource planning/reduce key losses within the plant.
• CIPD qualified or working towards or experience of working within HR
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to build rapport with colleagues and staff
• Inspires and motivates staff to perform highly
• The capacity to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
• Work in an organised and well planned manner
• £25,000 per annum
• 31 days holiday
• Free Parking
• 37.5 hours per week
Our client is an established business who hold an exceptional reputation with their sector.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.