HR Manager - c. £30K - Outskirts of Lincoln - Free Parking - Easy access by public transport
9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
c. £30,000 per annum DOE
Our Lincoln-based client, an established business in an expanding market, is seeking an experienced and self-motivated individual to provide all elements of HR. The right candidate will be CIPD qualified and have the skills to cover complex ER queries right down to daily HR administrative tasks with limited guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of job descriptions and company structure diagrams, build and retain relationships with recruitment agencies, conduct interviews, conduct negotiations and generate job offers, guide and advise on recruitment and resourcing needs, provide resourcing strategy and the management of temporary workers
- Creation of job induction programmes, deliver new starter induction packs and information, creation of personnel files and contracts of employment
• Employee relations
- Supporting, coaching, and mentoring Line Managers, reducing and resolving general HR queries, grievances and any staffing disputes, leading disciplinary processes, handling dismissals and employee engagement/morale
• Support Line Managers with the creation and delivery of performance reviews
- Probationary reviews, performance improvement plans, annual performance reviews and salary reviews
• Provide HR related analysis in a monthly HR report
• Manage the company time & attendance records and collate information for payroll purposes
• Implement company policies and procedures in line with changes to Employment Law
• Run HR systems to hold up to date employee information in line with GDPR compliance
• HR Administration including holiday/time off requests, return to work interviews, sickness and absence monitoring, update HR directory and exit interviews
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
• CIPD qualified
• Demonstrable background as a generalist HR professional
• Approachable and empathetic - people focussed with a professional ethos
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to persuade and influence key people
• Policy writing skills
• Ability to deal with difficult situations and people whilst remaining calm, positive and pragmatic under pressure
If you are an experienced HR Manager looking for a new challenge, or are a generalist HR Advisor looking to take the next step, please send your CV to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.