£35,000 - £40,000 negotiable, Rotherham, Permanent, 22 days annual leave plus stats (30 in total) increasing to 35 days, private health care, pension, free car parking.
Based within a state of the art modern manufacturing facility in the Rotherham area, our client has a new position within the business for a HSE Coordinator on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting into the SHEQ Director you will identify, coordinate and drive improvements regarding safety, working with the Management teams to continuously improve the functionality and level of service that the manufacturing facility provides to their customers. The role will be centred mainly around Health, Safety and Environmental duties but will include some additional quality responsibilities. As the HSE Coordinator you will be working within a prestige environment and your day to day responsibilities will include the following.
- Carry out risk assessments on site
- Prepare health and safety strategies on site and develop internal policies
- Ensure incident investigations are conducted in a timely manner, including root cause analysis and corrective action is undertaken
- Delivery of the company Health and Safety strategy and initiates for the site
- Assist and provide input to 'change' projects
- Ensure the upkeep of ISO14001 and 18001 quality management systems
- Collate information on company energy usage
- Coordinate and book relevant training for Departmental managers
- Internal audits
- Undertake training on quality requirements
This role would suit someone who is currently working as a SHEQ Manager, Health and Safety Manager, HSE Lead, Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator or SHEQ Coordinator within a manufacturing environment and whom can engage with all levels of the manufacturing business. You will;
- NEBOSH qualified
- Minimum 3 years experience working within a similar role
- Experience of working to ISO14001 and 18001
- Some knowledge of quality assurance
This company prides themselves on excellent staff retention and are at the forefront of innovation within their field. It is easily accessible from the M1 and from surrounding areas of Sheffield and Rotherham. Benefits for the HSE Coordinator role include:
- 30 days annual leave inc stats increasing to 35 days over 5 years.
- Monday - Friday
- Early finish Friday
- Private Westfield health care
- Free car parking
- On site canteen facilities
- Loyalty bonus scheme
If you feel like you have the above experience and would like to apply for this position please click apply below, email your CV or call Katie on 01142 768 228 for any questions.
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.