£30,000 - £35,000 PA, 32 days A/L, flexible hours, Private Health Care, Generous pension, easily accessible on public transport, long term career opportunities
Travail employment group are delighted to be working with a multi award winning Manufacturing company in Sheffield, who are looking for a Health and Safety Co-ordinator to join their Health and Safety team on a full time permanent basis. The company are well established within Sheffield, proud to boast a recent King 's award for their innovation and are a well known manufacturer supplying into some of the biggest and well known high street names.
Working within a small Health and Safety team you will be reporting to the QHSE Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and conducting risk assessments
- Conducting HSE audits and inspections
- Ensuring all Health and Safety and environmental legal compliance is up to date
- Provide HSE advice and support to other departments
- Liaising with the supply chain and marketing team to ensure environmental compliance is taken into consideration during decision making processes
- Conduct accident investigations ensuring RIDDOR reporting is carried out within timescales
The Health and Safety Co-ordinator will be:
- Competent in producing risk assessments
- Experienced within a similar role within manufacturing for a minimum of 2 years
- Able to communicate with colleagues across all levels of the business
- Confident working to ISO standards
This role would suit someone who has been working as a SHE Administrator, SHE lead, HSE coordinator, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Coordinator or HSEQ coordinator within an engineering, production, manufacturing or logistics environment.
In return our client is offering;
- Monday - Friday flexible hours
- 32 days paid holiday per year which increases with length of service
- 40 hours per week
- Private Health Care
- Easily Accessible via public transport
- Modern open plan working on environment
- Free Parking
- Health Insurance
- Generous Pension
- Other discounts and incentives including Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes and more
For further information regarding this opportunity.
Please contact Phoebe Jones on 0114 276 8228, email a copy of your CV or apply online now.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.