Hygiene Operative (Offices and Welfare Areas) - £9.25 per hour plus bonus of up to 8% of salary, 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday - S Yorks/N Notts plus:
• Hygiene Operative (Offices and Welfare Areas)
• £9.25 p/hr plus generous bonus of up to 8% of salary
• 6am to 2pm - Mon to Fri
• 33 days holidays per year, free onsite parking
• Company pension at 5% employer and 3% employee
• Healthcare scheme, death in service at 4x salary
• Future progression and development opportunities
A permanent position for a Hygiene Operative with a company who are enjoying progressive and exciting growth worldwide. To work across all reception areas, offices, canteen areas, locker rooms and bathroom facilities, ensuring they meet the standards of hygiene in accordance with the schedule, food safety, Health and Safety and hygiene requirements.
• Ensure cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times.
• Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning windows, restroom/bathroom cleaning to the highest standards.
• Notify management/team leader in the case of repairs to furniture or equipment are required.
• Stock and maintain restrooms with items such as paper towels etc.
• Cooperate with all other employees at all times.
• Ensure that the reception and office areas are clean and presentable for customer visits at any time.
The successful Hygiene Operative will have:
• Previous experience working as a hygiene operative.
• Ability to read and understand written instructions.
• Advantageous qualifications include Health and Safety, COSHH and higher-level qualifications in food safety and HACCP.
• Experience of high care hygiene would also be an advantage.
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.