Hygiene Operative (Food Environment) - 24hrs per week, Thursday and Friday nights 6pm to 6am - £9.25 per hour plus bonus of up to 8% of salary - S Yorks/N Notts - plus:
• Hygiene Operative (Food Environment)
• 24 hours per week - Thursday and Friday nights only 6pm to 6am
• £9.25 p/hr plus generous bonus of up to 8% of salary
• Pro rata'd 33 days holidays per year, free onsite parking
• Company pension at 5% employer and 3% employee
• Healthcare scheme, death in service at 4x salary
• Future progression and development opportunities
A permanent part time nights shift position for a Hygiene Operative with a company who are enjoying progressive and exciting growth worldwide. To work across all production areas of the business, ensuring all equipment, plant, areas and environment meet the standards of hygiene in accordance with the schedule, food safety, Health and Safety and hygiene requirements.
• Cleaning of equipment and production lines to meet the required standards.
• Deep cleaning of production areas.
• Post cleaning checks to ensure standards have been achieved.
• Completion of relevant paperwork.
• Assisting with audits including preparation, during and post audit processes.
• Ensuring cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times.
• Reporting of incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager.
The successful Hygiene Operative will have:
• Previous experience of working as a hygiene operative in food manufacturing - preferably high care environment.
• Minimum of level 2 in food safety.
• Understanding of technical cleaning requirements.
• Ability to read and understand written instructions.
• Advantageous qualifications include Health and Safety, COSHH and higher-level qualifications in food safety and HACCP.
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.