Temporary to Permanent
£9.00 per hour initially increasing after 12 weeks
4 on 4 off Day Shift 6am - 6pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and extremely reputable company as an Industrial Cleaner. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the cleanliness production lines, plant and machinery. Our client produce food products so attention to detail and maintaining excellent levels of hygiene are essential
Duties will vary depending on the area of production but will include:
• Cleaning production lines, plant and machinery
• Occasional need to work from an elevated platform such as a scissor lift to access the top of machinery
• Complete overhaul of machinery during shut downs
• Organising all of the products and equipment you will need for the task ahead
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Team player
• Must have a good solid work ethic and reliable by nature
• Enjoys working in a busy, fast paced environment
• Knowledge of a similar role is an advantage but not imperative
• Happy to work shifts
• £9.00 per hour standard rate, increasing after 12 weeks
• Any over time is paid at an enhanced rate
• Excellent on site facilities
• One 30 minute and one 15 minute paid break, 30 additional minutes un-paid
• Free Parking
• Excellent training provided, opportunities to progress
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Cleaning, Labouring, Hygiene Operator, Production Operative
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Dan on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.