Job number: 27001015
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Part Time
- £10.00 per hour
- + Free Parking, Temporary to permanent
Temporary to Permanent
Friday and Saturday Nights 10PM - 6AM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and extremely reputable company as an Industrial Cleaner. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the cleanliness production lines, plant and machinery. Our client supply products for the food and drink industry so attention to detail and maintaining excellent levels of hygiene are essential.
Duties will vary depending on the area of production but will include:
• Cleaning production lines, plant and machinery
• Complete overhaul of machinery during shut downs
• Organising all of the products and equipment you will need for the task ahead
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Must have a good solid work ethic and reliable by nature
• Enjoys working in a busy, fast paced environment
• Knowledge of a similar role is an advantage but not imperative
• Happy to work shifts
• £10 per hour standard rate
• Any over time is paid at an enhanced rate
• Excellent on site facilities
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Cleaning, Labouring, Hygiene Operator, Production Operative, Machine Cleaner
For further information please contact Dan Roberts at Travail Wrexham.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.