Job number: 26080483
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Job Title: Invoice Administrator
Location: Bolney Grange Business Park
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (1-hour lunch break)
Salary: Up to £20,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, free parking
Are you experienced in Administration? Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a secure office role working in a small, friendly team? If yes, we can help!
At Travail Employment Group, we are delighted to be working with a local NHS Trust supplier who are looking for an experienced administrator to join their team. Please note, the office is based in a rural location not accessible via public transport.
- Answering inbound calls & dealing with enquiries
- Raising invoices & processing payments
- Managing Credit Control
- Processing quotations for NHS Trusts & Private Clients
- Creating & processing sales orders
- Matching up purchase orders & monitoring through to delivery stage
- Dealing with deliveries from suppliers, checking stock & investigating discrepancies
- Filing & archiving documentation
- Experience raising invoices is essential
- Proven experience in an Administrative role
- Strong experience using Microsoft Packages is essential
- Ideally experience using SAGE Accounting or similar accounting packages
- Experience dealing with both Customers & Suppliers
- A confident telephone manner
- Experience giving customer quotes and processing sales orders
- Strong attention to detail when data inputting
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.