Job number: 46003964
- Loughborough Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £11.00 to £13.00 per hour
LASER OPERATOR, LEICESTER, £11 - £13.00/HR, 40 HOUR WEEK, PERMANENT TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Job Title: LASER OPERATOR
Pay Rate: £11 - £13.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 06.00 - 14.30pm
Benefits: Permanent to the right candidate
Due to growth our client who specialise in laser and precision cutting are looking for a Laser Operator to work the morning shifts.
Experience of setting and operating laser cutter and working with sheet metal are essential.
- Understands start-up and shut down for laser machines.
- Can perform laser cutting operations efficiently and effectively, per specification
- Select proper cutting programs, and proper fixtures
- Make proper set-ups for cutting operations and perform all dimension inspections
- Working from engineering specifications/drawings
- Understanding of required tolerances
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- Ability to use basic math to analyse information and measuring equipment
- Several year's experience in operating a laser cutter
- Proven experience as sheet metal worker
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings to a high level of accuracy
This position is an immediate fill position. If you feel you have the skills and abilities for the position of LASER OPERATOR, please email your cv through to Adrienne.Pead@travail.co.uk
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.