Job Title Lathe Machinist
£12.00 p/h. HD7, 28 days leave, 8:00am-4:30 pm M-T & F 8:00am-1:00pm, Pension, Training, Parking, Temp to perm.
Job Role Due to continued success and being on track for significant growth, a Huddersfield based Engineering company who design, manufacture and repair bespoke engineering equipment, has an exciting opportunity for an engineering machinist to join their team;
- Maintaining and operating machine shop equipment; lathes, mills, vertical lathes,
- Following technical and Health & Safety instructions closely
- Operating an overhead crane
- Working efficiently to produce premium products
- Cleaning down a bespoke engineering product
Requirements We would expect the successful Machinist to be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Machinery, be willing to learn and able to work in a team environment. You will be supported 1 to 1 to become familiar with the company processes and procedures. This would be an ideal role for you if you have worked within an engineering and machinery environment.
You will be joining the Huddersfield workshop of a company that has been established for over 46 years and has an enviable reputation in the Bespoke engineering industry. Working directly with the workshop manager, this role oﬀers variety on a daily basis. The organisation name is synonymous with delivering outstanding quality products, and they are keen to recruit a Lathe Machinist who strives to oﬀer the same. With a training provided from the warehouse manager who has 33 years in the industry, it is an excellent opportunity for somebody wanting to enter the industry.
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- £12.00 per hour paid weekly
- Lunchtime finish on a Friday
- Out of hours socializing opportunities
- Onsite parking provided
- Training and support focusing on both initial role and development opportunities
- Potential to become permanent role for the right candidate
Apply Please contact Faye Bullock on 07594645831 to discuss this role further or forward her a copy of your CV