Our client based in Huddersfield is looking for experienced Lathe Machinist to join their Repair dept team on temp to perm basis.
Pay rate: £13 per hour
Working hours are:
8 - 16.30 Mon - Thurs
8 - 13.30 Fri
It is a requirement that you use your own initiative to carry out your duties including but not limited to the following.
* Pay due regard to the principles of health and safety at all times.
* Clean and dismantle assemblies as required.
* Create written report to describe the condition of the component parts and review with repair shop technical staff.
* Store components as necessary.
* Review assembly drawing and fitting file.
* Check manufactured items to parts list, check bought out items to B.O. parts list and report any discrepancies.
* Ensure that all manufactured items are effectively de-burred.
* Organise work and work area so that a high level of efficiency and quality is achieved.
* Assemble manufactured and B.O. parts as shown on the arrangement drawing.
* Ensure that test equipment is safe to use.
* Ensure that lifting equipment is safe to use.
* Test, inspect and record to meet the requirements of the documentation.
* Represent the company when representatives of the customer visit to review progress and testing.
* Prepare items for paint or despatch as required.
* Check that deliveries meet the requirements of the documentation.
* Complete fitting record sheet and weekly time sheet accurately
Please forward your CV or for further information please contact Izabela on 01484 518000.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 30 branches nationwide. Our Huddersfield branch was opened in 1995 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments. To apply for this or other similar roles in Huddersfield, Halifax, Elland and Brighouse area, please contact our office on 01484 518000.