Job number: 46503873
- Loughborough Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.00 to £9.23 per hour
- + Parking, Pension, Incentives/vouchers
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Start Date: Starting 01 September
Salary: £9.23 per hour (Permanent to the right candidate)
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent to the right candidate
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm 37.5 hours
Benefits: Parking, Pension, Incentives, 20 days + Bank Holidays, Yearly Salary Review
About the Role:
Our client is a small but family friendly firm within the Legal industry and they are looking for a Legal Secretary who can hit the ground running. Working within the Legal Industry since 1996, our client has grown from strength to strength and has built up a impressive portfolio in which they provide the best professional, reliable & friendly legal services.
- Acting as first point of contact for clients taking messages and calls, arranging appointments/meetings with excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Maintaining client database / opening files & providing quotes to existing and new clients
- Banking, Admin, Handling Post & ensuring Reception Area is presentable, clean & tidy.
Key Aspects of the Job Role:
- Knowledge within the Legal Industry is key as you will be tasked to having conversations with clients when handling phone calls and greeting clients face to face
- Usage of multiple packages from MS Office, Outlook & LEAP (Training will be provided for LEAP)
- Assisting clients with quotes, existing and new (Training will be provided for new clients)
- Experience within wills and probate, residential, immigration and conveyancing - advantageous
- Scanning and photocopying new client documents for evidence and to record on file
- Ensuring GDPR is not violated as handling very sensitive information
This is a new, challenging and exciting position within a friendly, dynamic and well-established firm, providing a professional, reliable and friendly service to clients remaining extremely open minded, attentive with an aptitude of problem solving.
If you feel you have the skills and abilities of a Legal Secretary and would like to apply, please send your CV through to Nikhil.Raja@travail.co.uk
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.