Job number: 61013481
- Bristol Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £22,500 to £24,000 per annum
Are you A Legal Secretary who is looking for a modern and client focused firm to work in? Look no further and join a multi award winning law firm with exceptional local values and reputable services .
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary : £22,500 to £24,000 per annum
Hours : Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 17:00pm
Location : Bristol City Centre
Contract : Permanent
To Start : ASAP
Key Experience : Family Law, Legal Secretarial Experience, RSA II (beneficial).
An outstanding opportunity has arisen as a Legal secretary / Family Law / Family Legal Secretary within a well established and prestigious Law firm. This exciting opportunity will see you working within a professional company who continue to grow as a firm and pride themselves on the tailored services and customer service. This Legal secretary / Family Law / Family Legal Secretary role will see you working for a business who invest in their employee's with regards to training within their business.
This role as Legal secretary / Family Law / Family Legal Secretary will see you complete duties such as:
- To undertake shorthand and/or audio dictation, to type letters, documents, memoranda and other correspondence as directed.
- To maintain filing systems ensuring the maintenance of adequate security of confidential and personal papers.
- To deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence as necessary and to draft replies where this is appropriate. Ensure timely response to telephone calls and all correspondence. To know where the partner or fee-earner is to be contacted at all times in the event of emergency.
- To receive visitors and telephone calls and to act on own initiative in the absence of nominated partner/fee earner and, if necessary, direct enquiries to appropriate member of Staff.
- To make appointments and arrange meetings, maintain appointment diary. Ensure fee-earner is properly briefed for meeting with file(s) available. Regularly monitor all files with bring forward diary system. Maintain central diary and key dates as appropriate.
- To collect and collate information as necessary, ensure any follow-up action is taken as required.
- To collaborate with other secretaries to maintain secretarial cover throughout the firm.
- To assist in the recording and distribution of mail and to ensure outgoing mail is available for signing and dispatch on time.
- To carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required in relation to a post of this nature.
The Legal secretary / Family Law / Family Legal Secretary will have a need to hold previous Family Law experience and Legal secretarial experience. RSA II is preferred and IT proficiency within case management systems and MS packages will be beneficial.
The Successful Legal secretary / Family Law / Family Legal Secretary will in return gain the opportunity to work within this ever expanding firm who will support you within further progression in your career.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.