• Shrewsbury, Shropshire
• Competitive salary
• Permanent, Full-Time
• Walking Distance to Local Amenities
Our client, a Shrewsbury based solicitors office, is looking for additional legal secretaries to support the team in a variety of functions. This role would suit a proven legal secretary with confident communication skills.
• Providing a high-standard of secretarial service in the creation of legal documents and correspondence.
• Carrying out legal secretarial duties including audio and copy typing.
• Taking direction from fee earners to keep clients informed on the progress of works.
• Ensuring all files remain in good order and are up-to-date.
• Maintaining the organisation's database & internal systems.
• Diary management.
• Ad hoc administrative and reception duties as they arrive.
• Experience in a similar legal secretary role essential .
• Exceptional customer service and administrative skills.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Confident communicator at all levels.
• Fully computer literate with experience using MS Office.
• Team player with a can-do attitude.
An established legal practise having undergone rapid expansion . Warm friendly environment offering free parking and walking distance to a number of amenities .
The Package: Competitive salary
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury 01743 235 532
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.