Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant /...
Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant / Legal Assistant
Job number: 46503875
- Loughborough Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.00 per hour
Job Title: Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant / Legal Assistant
Start Date: 24th, 25th and 27th June 2019
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch
Job Type: Temporary, Full Time, 3 days
Working with a prestigious firm, our client is looking for a Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant / Legal Assistant to support a busy Commercial / Conveyancing Department. Although on a temporary basis, there is an opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Audio and copy typing and managing diaries
- Audio Dictation and Computer Dictations
- Producing documents and letters using the company's CRM and IT systems
- Managing the filing system, including electronic file management
- Efficiently answering all telephone calls and taking relevant messages
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Audio Dictation & Audio Typing
- Experience within Commercial / Conveyancing - advantageous
- Computer skills (MS office, Outlook, Emails, Opening & Closing files, CRM systems, Diary management tools)
- Professional & helpful approach
This is a new, challenging and exciting position within a well-established firm providing a professional, reliable and friendly service to clients and also acting as a PA for the manager.
If you feel you have the skills and abilities of a Legal Secretary/ Personal Assistant / Legal Assistant and would like to apply, please send your CV through to Nikhil.Raja@travail.co.uk
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.