Lettings Administrator / Accounts...
£24k, RH15 9DQ, Monday - Friday (Saturdays on a rota basis), FT, 9:00 - 17:30, Pension, Parking
A full, clean UK Driving licence and own car are essential.
The role would see the successful candidate carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Paying accounts of the business i.e., daily rental payments to Landlords and invoices to contractors
- Monthly reconciliation of the revenue, including petty cash
- Sourcing and qualifying applicants
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Preparing all paperwork for new and existing tenants
- Preparing detailed inventories/schedule of conditions
- Attending check out inspections of the properties and dealing with the return/ any dispute of the deposit
- Stationary orders
- Liaising regularly between the Landlords and tenants
- General administration duties for the Lettings Manager and team.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate their administrative skills with previous experience as well as sales experience as you will be required to learn all aspects of the Letting industry.
This role will ideally suit an organised and motivated individual with excellent telephone and face-to-face manner in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills. The job requires a candidate who has previous bookkeeping skills alongside meticulous attention to detail and an ability to multitask. A good knowledge of Word and Excel are also desired.
22 days paid holiday
Christmas and New Year shutdown
On site Parking
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.