Lettings Property Manager
Lettings Property Manager
Job number: 26080617
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £22,000 to £25,000 per annum
- + Holidays, pension
Job Title: Lettings Property Manager
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm and 1 to 4 Saturdays - 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £22k to £25k DOE
Benefits: Award winning independent company, holiday, pension
Are you an experienced Lettings Property Manager looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate in delivering exceptional customer service? Do you want to work as part of an energetic and enthusiastic, highly professional team?
As Lettings Property Manager, you will be responsible for preparing properties for advertising and attracting Tenants, whilst maintaining and updating the company website with new and existing properties, ensuring relationships with landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues are supported.
Using your proactive and "can do" approach, you will be able to confidently liaise with Tenants and Landlords, coordinate repairs and maintenance work and ensure agreements & contracts are prepared accurately.
- Preparing new properties for advertising, taking photos, making floor plans and create descriptions.
- Marketing Landlords properties to attract new Tenants and updating company website and social media accounts, with new and existing properties, monitoring results to keep current and most effective.
- Considering tenant applications, carrying out referencing and preparing legal paperwork.
- Preparing tenancy agreements/contracts for authorisation.
- Collecting fees, the first month's rent and deposit. Liaise with the accounts department to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Prepare an inventory and schedule of condition before the tenant moves in.
- Book appointments and carry out viewings for a designated residential lettings portfolio, engage Trainee's where appropriate.
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database.
- Co-ordinate repairs and maintenance work, instructing a tradesman to attend the property if required.
- Carrying out property inspections at the end of the tenancy and write brief for any works that may need doing to refurbish property back up to standard.
- Contact utility suppliers to inform of change of occupant
- Customer focused.
- Great initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure, priorities workload and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organised with ability to handle a number of different issues at one time and carry out tasks to a successful conclusion.
- Team player / happy to help and support other team members, across the business, with all aspects when required.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Smart professional and personal presentation.
- Willing to learn from others.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.