Logistics Co- Ordinator
8.30am -5.00pm Mon - Fri
Duties for the role of Logistics Co-Ordinator will include:
• Stock control and traceability of all equipment, including stock checks and reconciliation.
• Accurate input of stock deliveries
• Monitoring of all courier traffic, investigating, and rectifying daily discrepancies
• Data entry and KPI data collation
• Preparing paperwork for dispatch to include creation of Purchase orders.
• Picking and packing of goods
• Liaising with customers and other departments
The successful candidate will have the following.
• Confident communication skills and excellent attention to detail
• Intermediate Word and Excel skills.
• Can prioritise workload and possess an accurate and methodical approach to work, good problem solving skills.
• Motivation to work to tight deadlines and a good team player.
Benefits - Free Car parking - 26 days holiday +Stats - Health Care - Discount Scheme- Great Team
To apply for this role please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zoe on 01636 701702 for more information.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.