Role: Logistics Coordinator
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company working with high-end luxury brands. We are seeking a confident and ambitious Logistics Coordinator to join the growing team in their Beeston hub.
As the Logistics Coordinator your responsibilities will include the following
- Ensure customers orders are delivered by the required dates
- Remotely facilitate the shipping of products from factories
- Deal with pricing and stock availability queries for customers over the phone.
- Liaise with Quality Team to avoid quality control issues
- Manage activities throughout the order cycle to make sure established deadlines are met and customers are informed of any changes
- Continually reviews costs and economies of scale to keep logistics costs down where possible.
- Raising Purchase Orders and Credit note requests
- Communicate with customers via email, phone calls and letters
- Raise Shipment Paperwork
- Organise transport
- Dealing with customer returns
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to join a truly amazing company then APPLY today.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.