Salary - TBC
Logistics Operative required to join the friendly, well established team at this large manufacturer in the Knaresborough area. The benefits for this role include
- Competitive salary
- Working hours of Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance paid at 2 x salary
- Contributory pension
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
As Logistics Operative, your main purpose will be to work within the logistics team, ensuring that parts are issued and prepared for build and customer orders are met.
Other responsibilities will include
- Ensuring that all inventory transactions are completed accurately on the in-house system
- Managing material through the internal process, such as counting and picking
- Contributing to continuous improvement projects
- Using the computerised stock control system
We don't always advertise all our roles if we can fill them with candidates that are currently registered with us, so why not come in today to register and find out more. Our office is open Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.00. Alternatively call us on 01423 530138 to find out more. We are a local agency based in the centre of Harrogate working with many of the local employers in the Harrogate, Ripon, Thirsk, Boroughbridge, Knaresborough, Wetherby and Leeds area.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments. To apply for this or other similar roles in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Skipton, Leeds, Ripon, Northallerton or York area, please forward your CV FAO Emma Sawyer.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.