Job number: 77001197
- Trowbridge Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £22,200 per annum
- + 33 days holiday, company pension
As a Machine Assistant, you will be a key part of the team that is responsible for the running and maintaining of print machines of this long standing company. A real team orientated role, where you will be required to use your previous experience to the full undertaking a variety of tasks to be a machine assistant.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation who cares about not only its teams, but also has a strong environmental conscience and ethical work practices .Experience of working in a paper packing industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Packing of printed items after the print run is completed
- Shrink wrapping of the printed items and then preparing for storage
- Boxing up of the print run or wrapping in bands
- Stacking items in specified quantities as per order
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Free On-site Parking
37.5 hours a week over three rotating shifts 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00 and 22.00-06.00 Monday-Thursday.Friday-06.00-11.30,11.30-17.00,17.00-23.30
Call Emma on 01225 307411 for more information or email email@example.com
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.