Job number: 15056162
- Wellingborough Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £21,000 to £23,000 per annum
Monday to Friday working 37.5 hours per week
Salary negotiable DOE
Travail Employment Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Machine Builder to join our well established client who manufacture machinery for use within industrial liquids.
As a Machine Builder you will be undertaking the following duties
- Assemble both standard and bespoke machinery to exact specifications
- Be involved in the assembling of both electrical and pneumatic cabinets
- Dry testing of the machinery to ensure the quality and performance
- Keeping manufacturing records up to date
- Supporting both the engineering and lab departments of changes and modifications to the build
To be considered for this role you will come from a machine assembly background where you will have worked for at least 3 years and have the following knowledge
- Have completed an Engineering apprenticeship (HND or City In Guilds parts 1 & 2) desired but not essential
- Be able to read and work from drawings and machine specifications
- Be experienced in Mechanical, Electrical, electronics, pneumatic and hydraulics
- Be good at problem solving
- Be a team player but can also work on their own initiative
- Show a willingness to learn new skills
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you are looking for a new and challenging role within a specialised industry, please call 01933 222282 for more information or apply within.
My client is a COVID-19 Secure company with social distancing and safe working procedures.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.