As a machine operative, you will be a key part of the team that is responsible for the running and maintaining of print machines of this long standing company. A real team orientated role, where you will be required to use your previous experience to the full undertaking a variety of tasks to be a machine operative.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation who cares about not only its teams, but also has a strong environmental conscience and ethical work practices .Experience of working in a paper packing industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Setting up of the print machines and maintaining the print runs
- Loading the print machines for different print runs
- Monitoring and be able to report any hygiene issues
- Checking equipment daily and ensuring it is used correctly
- Recording and reporting of any down time of the machines
- Following procedures for the cleaning and reassembling of the machines
- Working to KPI's and production targets
- Recording information for quality assurance
33 days holiday
Free On-site Parking
37.5 hours a week over three rotating shifts 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00 and 22.00-06.00 Monday-Thursday.Friday-06.00-11.30,11.30-17.00,17.00-23.30
Call Emma on 01225 307411 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.