Job number: 15055891
- Wellingborough Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.21 to £8.50 per hour
Machine Operator - Wellingborough - £8.50ph - Temp to Perm - 40 hours/week
Machine Operator/Quality Control/Machine Setting/Coating and Spooling
Temp to Perm
£8.50ph - 40 hours/week
8.00am to 16.30pm
Immediate Start Available/Ideal
Our client in the manufacturing industry, based in a Wellingborough Industrial Estate, are looking for a Machine Operative with a long-term career mindset to join their small, tight-knit, and committed team. The Machine Operator will have duties on a day to day basis of:
- Collecting, combining & checking requisitions & orders
- Establish, identify, source & assign correct base materials for such orders
- Prepare & set machine according to manufacturing processes to produce required measures & precision points
- Conduct & maintain strict quality control standards
- Recording data & processes to high standards for strict quality control & auditing purposes
- General housekeeping to ensure a safe & tidy work space
The ideal candidate will be highly numerate & literate, as a main duty involves calculating data, understanding precision scales, measuring devices, and reading graphs & specific calculus. You should also be a systematic person to work to rigid processing procedures, as well as being protocol aware so does not work autonomously, and seek advice of management.
The client is looking for someone who is conscientious, logical, organised, works well to deadlines, a team player, able to work under own initiative, considerate & compassionate.
This role is ideal for those with a history in the Printing or Packaging industry, and is not ideal for those with only CNC Machine experience. Other roles may be available depending on your experience.
In order to be considered for this role, please highlight relevant experience in your CV - you may be then invited in to register with us at the agency, before we submit your application to the client.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.