Machine Operator - Logo / Embroidery...
Machine Operator - Logo / Embroidery Finishing (evening Shift)
Job number: 26080145
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £9 per annum
- + Generous OTE, Holiday, Pension, Parking
Job Title: Machine Operator - Logo/ Embroidery finishing (Evening Shift)
Salary: £9 per Hour plus generous OTE
Location: Burgess Hill outskirts - own transport essential
Hours: 2pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday. Could be flexible for the right person.
Benefits: 20days holiday + Bank Holidays, Workplace Pension, free parking, Perkbox subscription
Due to growth our well-established client is looking for a Machine Operator to join their team to run their Embroidery/ Garment Refinishing machinery. You will be joining a team at the very core of the business and will provide garment decoration and logos to customer specification by expertly setting and running the embroidery machinery and finishing garments.
It is not essential that you have previous Machine Operator experience as training can be provided for the right candidate, however a natural eye for detail and a strong work ethic are essential. The role of the Machine Operator - Garment and Embroidery finishing would however, suit someone with previous production experience. Someone who is team focused, target-driven and has a sense of humour would fit well into our client's team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Set and operate automated embroidery machines to embroider designs on garments.
- Apply customer logos to a range of indoor and outdoor work clothing using heat sealing presses.
- Pay high attention to machine operation to minimise sewing and print defects
- Finish and Inspect garments after logo application for proper quality control
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of machines.
- Assisting with general day to day department duties including packing of products for dispatch
- Meet and exceed targets for speed and accuracy (bonuses will be paid for successfully meeting targets)
- Previous embroidery machine operation desirable
- Strong work ethic with motivation to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and deliver tasks on time every time
- Ability and desire to develop and maintain product knowledge.
- Well-presented and courteous
- Level headed and able to work positively under pressure
- Own transport essential due to company location
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.