Maintenance Technician, Electrical Bias, Permanent, £35-40K, Outskirts of Newark
Responsibilities for a Maintenance Technician
• To ensure machines and equipment are maintained and serviceable.
• Complete and develop further Planned Preventive Maintenance Schedule and support a TPM program.
• Dealing with breakdowns, restoring components and systems by repair and replacement and re-design
• To operate a variety of machines safely for testing purposes
• To understand and follow circuit diagrams for Hydraulics, Pneumatic, Electrical during fault finding.
• To fabricate/install a variety of other sheet fabrications and equipment and fabrication, design and assembly of metal parts using different joining techniques.
• To prepare materials and equipment for engineering processes
• Making and understanding Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electrical
• To understand technical drawings
• To work alongside other departments within the company to resolve problems.
• The role will include manual labour and most of the duties require walking to all areas in the company.
• Be able to work at heights and within confined or small spaces.
• To work within a small team to support the Operational and Business requirements.
Requirements for a Maintenance Technician
• Good level of understanding and use of hand tools
• Solid understanding of Health and Safety practices
• Previous manufacturing industry experience would be advantageous.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Able to communicate and respond to dynamic situations.
• Resilient and determined person to achieve the goals.
• Work well within a team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• NVQ Level2 (Equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
• Autonomous Management and/or Total Productive Maintenance
• Maintenance experience
Benefits - 28days holiday (inc Stats)- Pension Scheme- Free Parking - Employee Support Package- Own transport due to location
Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group or enquire now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zoe on 01636 701702 for more details.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.