We are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to work in a busy educational environment. As Management Accountant you will produce accurate monthly management accounts and annual financial accounts.
- Managing the finance team
- Maintaining a smooth running of the day to day financial processes
- Producing monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance sheets, & cash flow statements
- Monthly reconciliations
- Preparing year end audit and annual statements
- Preparing and submitting VAT & tax returns
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experienced in people management
- An understanding of the education system is preferred
Working hours: 35 hours per week, 9-5pm Monday to Friday
Benefits include: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 after qualifying period.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please call us to find out more and to apply today.
Due to the volume of applicants if we have not contacted you within 14 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has five specialist consultants who each deal with different market sectors.
Working closely with candidates from all departments within the Accounts and Financial sector we are confident in matching the right people for the right jobs.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.