Job number: 15520609
- Wellingborough Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £32500.00 per hour
- + Pro rata
Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager Fixed Term Contract to start Jan 2022 Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30, 22 days holiday - pro rata £32,500, Would suit a marketing Contractor/ Freelancer/ someone looking for a Fixed Term Contract.
The ideal Marketing Executive will have a Degree (or equivalent) in marketing or design and have worked in a similar role or been working as a senior marketing executive role previously looking to advance into a Management role
Reporting into Sales & Operations Director the Marketing Executive/ acting Manager Manager will oversee and develop all marketing activity. Responsible for creating timely and targeted campaigns and communications that support the delivery of business goals.
Duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Executive ( acting Marketing Manager ) will be to:
- Lead all marketing activity; supporting the senior management team
- Drive the execution and development of the 2022 brand and communications plan
- Ownership of the social media strategy and supporting the marketing executive in delivery of the plan.
- Manage and oversee all internal and external events including the creation of all relevant communications and content
- Oversee relationships with external suppliers to ensure delivery of required assets and merchandise
- Day-to-day management of marketing budget - including monthly and quarterly trackers
- Ensuring consistent and accurate use of company branding
- Manage and champion the customer journey with continuous evaluation of key touch points
- Manage internal expectations across the business with relation to marketing activities
- Identify and implement PR opportunities throughout the year that elevate public awareness
- Reporting and analysis including recommendations to senior management
- Writing and producing engaging digital and printed content for both internal and external audiences
- Management of company websites -
- Any other duties as requested by management
Interested in this role? Don't delay email your CV to us today
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.