Job number: 29001120
- Newark Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Full-time - 40 hours per week
12-month contract that may go on to be offered permanently.
£28k-£30k depending on experience, plus company bonus scheme.
Our client provides its members with a comprehensive B2C catalogue, content and services via emails, e-commerce sites. Reporting to the Marketing manager you will be working within the Membership Team, this role is dedicated to designing and implementing a programme of on-line and off-line campaigns - recruiting new members and subscribers.
• Develop and deliver a programme of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• Project manage all recruitment campaigns from initial briefing to campaign delivery and evaluation.
• Identify and develop new partnerships and manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of membership and subscriber campaigns.
• Manage external design and media agencies and use data intelligence, lead personalisation and segmentation campaigns in order to drive campaigns.
• Write, edit and proof-read creative and engaging copy for recruitment promotional materials within marketing campaigns
In order to be considered candidates must have;
• Three years or more experience at creating, developing and managing creative and engaging B2C marketing campaigns
• Experience of Google Analytics, Excel, adobe, CRM Management.
• PPC, Social Media and YouTube exposure
• Proven experience of analysing data that drives marketing decisions.
• Experience of membership and subscription marketing would be helpful but is not essential.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.