Job number: 8007079
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £22,000 to £26,000 per annum
£22k to £26k
An established Marketing Agency specialising in a niche forward thinking industry sector . Promoting businesses through initial strategy , Brand management , PR , Publications , Web. and Event development . Opportunity to work within a fast paced creative environment.
• Managing day to day marketing activities within a team environment
• Coordinating marketing campaigns though all mediums
• Continuous liaison with client to ensure a first class service
• Liaising with internal and outside creative agencies
• Event planning and marketing
• Involvement in print marketing campaigns
• Copywriting and proof editing
• Monitor and report on return on investment
• A Marketing degree or relevant highly desirable
• Experience in a marketing role essential
• Confident communication skills both written and verbal
• A creative flair with strong writing skills
• Must be able to attend events which maybe outside of working hours
• Driving licence
Forward thinking lively creative environment offering opportunities for career development . Shrewsbury location with free parking and good local amenities .
Opportunities for travel .
£22K to £26k
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.