Monday - Friday
8.00am - 5.00pm
An experienced marketeer is required to join an established marketing team . Working with iconic brands and leading attractions across the globe. The role will involve the full marketing mix. Working with organisations to ensure their own unique indvidual brand identity is maintained whilst introducing an exciting product to their venues.
• Cordinate all marketing material for each individual customer ensuring brand is on point.
• Liasing with outsourced agencies and designers to achieve brief guide lines are met creatively and within budget
• Prepare product samples , displays and POS material
• Build solid working relationships though all departments to ensure customer focus and consisitency on brand
• Communicating with customers to ensure excellent service
• Creative writing for literature and web content
• Responsibility for mail shots, database maintenance, general administrative
• Experience of producing marketing campaigns / material
• Degree in Marketing or relevant
• Prior knowledge of CRM systems, Mailchimp, Magento, Orderwise desirable
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written with accurate spelling and grammar
• Creative, forward thinking and commercially astute
• Fully IT literate and a confident user of Microsoft Suite
• Positive and driven with excellent attention to detail
• An enthusiastic team player able to prioritise own workload effectively
Creative organisation trading niche product on an international scale
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury 01743 235532
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.