Marketing Manager - Doncaster - £30-45k - an opportunity to take complete ownership of projects and build your own marketing team
• Marketing Manager
• £30-45k p/a
• 28 days holidays per year
• Monday to Friday
• 40 hours per week
• Free parking, easily accessible on public transport
• Excellent Development Opportunity
Due to expansion, our client, a local manufacturer and world wide supplier, have available an exciting position which offers autonomy to create and manage your own team to succesfully set up and run new projects. They are forward thinking and understand the need for intelligent and pro-active marketing in order to compete at a superior level.
The role of the Marketing Manager includes, but is not limited to:
• Assembling and managing a small team of people to run, maintain, develop and support the websites.
• Working to build upon, adapt and develop 4 websites for different purposes based on B2B and B2C requirements
• Creating project documentation, implementing and reporting on milestones and making relevant changes / recommendations to management
• Managing the development of multiple website / ecommerce projects, ensuring best practice design, code and SEO
• Ensuring that the relevant data is available on SAP to populate the websites
• Creating feeds to sales platforms such as Amazon, Ebay & Google Shopping to enhance B2C sales
To be succesful, it is expected that you will have:
• A minimum of 4~5 years in a management role in the web / ecommerce sector
• Competency in the use of HTML, SEO, web technologies and data connectivity between different systems
• A degree level or equivalent within a related discipline
• Excellent reporting and people management skills to keep the project on track and under control
Part of a small team in a company who strongly believe in recruiting from within, providing support and development opportunities to create a strong team culture.
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.