Fixed Term Contact - 12 month minimum
£25,000 per annum
31 days holiday & pension & free carpark
A progressive organisation in the Wrexham area with a reputation for excellence are recruiting a Marketing Officer for a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going development and implementation of external communications to all customer channels, including: digital, advertising, PR, and new media support. The Marketing Officer will manage communication agencies, printers and media, and work closely with Product Manager and Marketing Manager to deliver business objectives.
• Work with the management team and key stakeholders to develop customer focused, innovative & integrated marketing communication plans & campaigns.
• Compose communication briefings for product launches and product life cycle campaigns; review concepts, proofread copy, check artwork in the different phases of the development process, including: marketing literature, POS, promotions and advertisements
• Manage, develop and deliver advertising campaigns in line with commercial plan, ensuring the campaigns enhance brand reputation.
• Oversee the look and feel of the website, email, social channels and extra net site, ensuring information is in line with commercial activity, relevant and up-to-date at all times.
• Manage, develop and deliver PR campaigns in line with the commercial plan, working in conjunction with key stakeholders (commercial & sales teams) ensuring that PR enhances brand reputation.
• Support with all new media launches and developments in line with the commercial plan.
• Maintain awareness of customer behaviour and identify opportunities for new and improved marketing activities. Work closely with colleagues, teams and external agencies to maintain and improve the organisations reputation.
• Support future product portfolio arrangements & manage brand positioning for specific products and services.
• Brief marketing agencies and quality control their output as necessary.
• Alongside the Marketing Manager, manage multiple campaigns across diverse channels and ensure they are delivered on time and within budget.
• Establish channels of communications and act on feedback from relevant customers and stakeholders.
• Minimum of 2 years marketing and/or sales experience in a business to business environment
• Experience in digital marketing including; social media, website development/management, online Advertising & SEO
• Experience of Adverting and PR
• Customer orientated, results driven, creative problem solver, makes things happen with sense of urgency
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, creative thinking and have a good eye for detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship builder and a good team player.
• Results driven and deliver quality across all activities.
• £25,000 per annum
• 31 days holiday
• Free Parking
• Pension after probation
• Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a progressive organisation, with an excellent reputation for specialist goods and a respectable working environment.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.