Job number: 50003092
- Grantham Education Branch
- Temporary, Part Time
- £18.46 to £25.00 per hour
My client is a successful and very popular school on the outskirts of Peterborough.
They require a suitably qualified and experienced Maths Teacher on a part time basis Monday, Thursday and Friday from Easter until the end of the school year to deliver the National Curriculum at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
Even though this is a part time role there is an element of planning and marking as well!
Maths is a very popular subject at the school and pupils are keen to learn, you will be well supported by the Maths Department and there is a very positive working environment, the school has been rated as Outstanding!
To be considered ideally you will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a recognised Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP, Certificate in Education etc. Overseas Trained Maths Teachers (OTT) will also be considered but it's highly desirable that you have Qualified Teacher Status for the UK.
All Candidates who register with Travail Education will have 2 years professional references taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed or be on the Update Service!
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks in line with our safeguarding procedures.
The key benefits for working with Travail Education are:
• A variety of daily and long term Maths Teaching positions to suit your needs.
• We work on the philosophy "Local Maths Teachers for Local Schools".
• Competitive rates of pay - AWR Compliant.
• Your own highly experienced, dedicated consultant.
• 7 days a week access to your consultant via phone and email.
• No need to worry about time sheets, we manage that on your behalf.
• £75 recommend a friend referral scheme.
• You get the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive, award winning agency.
For further information please contact Jason at Travail Education
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.