Are you a Maths Teacher in the Grantham area?
Travail Education is currently seeking a passionate and committed Maths Teachers to work within our Grantham based Secondary schools.
This position would be well suited to Teachers who are passionate about teaching and raising pupil attainment through strong teaching techniques and ability.
Ideally you will have:
- Hold QTS
- PGCE qualified or equivalent
- Have a good understanding of the curriculum
- Fully Enhanced DBS that is registered on the DBS Update Service or be prepared to purchase a new one
- 2 years of work/study related references
- The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01476 570716.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have other job roles available.
Do you want to work with a family run, Lincolnshire based, award winning agency? Then join us!
Travail Education is a leading supplier of teachers, SEN and support staff into schools and colleges in the Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Cambridgeshire area.
Some of the benefits to using Travail Education include:
- Excellent daily competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated family run business with a great reputation for working with good schools and excellent teachers
- £75 referral Scheme
- Local, regular work
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.