Job number: 15056096
- Wellingborough Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,800 to £22,880 per annum
- + Depending on Experience
Permanent & Progressive Role
Monday - Friday working 08:30 - 16:30
Travail Employment Group are delighted to be working with our very established engineering client in Northampton and are looking to place a mechanical assembler with them.
You will be involved in the assembly of mechanical items. The role will involve the following
- Building and assembling the product from a build sheet
- Picking and identifying the correct part numbers
- Following assembly sheets and be able to understand and read drawings
- Use balancing and flow setting machines - for this training will be provided
The suitable candidate will come from a mechanical bias engineering background, will have worked on some form of engineering assembly line and ideally have 2 years experience ( experience is not essential but preferred). You will also have a good attention to detail be relaible and comitted to manufacturing a high specification product.
If you are what we are looking for, please apply with your CV or call Lynne on 01933 222282 for more information.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.