£40,000 per annum
Permanent opportunity in Wrexham
Working days 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
Mechanical Engineer required for a reputable manufacturing company in Wrexham.
Main Duties of the Mechanical Engineer:
• Carry out routine mechanical maintenance on machines and production lines.
• Respond and diagnose equipment break down problems.
• Install and commission new machinery as the business requires.
• Plan equipment upgrades and machinery modifications.
• Proactive in driving continuous improvement projects.
The ideal Mechanical Engineer will:
• Have worked as an engineer in a manufacturing setting.
• Have an enthusiastic attitude towards learning.
• Preferred education would include HND/ HNC / NVQ / BTEC but not essential.
Additional skills/job titles: Maintenance engineer, mechanical technician, multiskilled engineer.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If we have not contacted you within 7 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.