Job number: 27001153
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
20 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday mornings on shift rota
Mechanical Fitter required to join an established business within their maintenance team. This is a highly responsible role which requires flexibility, commitment and excellent time management skills.
• To carry out planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
• Reacting to breakdowns as and when needed.
Plant installation and commissioning and with maintenance and servicing.
Project work and modifications.
Welding and fabrication work when required.
• Engineering qualifications of time served experience in either an industrial manufacturing or agricultural environment.
• Electrical qualifications or experience would be a bonus but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Motivated and flexible.
• £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
• 20 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
Our client is a successful and long established manufacturing business who has a good reputation for solid teamwork, new product development and the delivery of excellent solutions to customer requirements.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.